Since its' inception in 2009, The Children's Museum of The Upstate (TCMU) has welcomed families from across the country, and world, through its' doors every year. The museum has two locations in Downtown Greenville and Spartanburg.
As one of the nation’s largest children’s museums and one of the first to become Smithsonian affiliated, TCMU-Greenville offers 60,000 square feet for play-based learning and hands-on engagement for all families.
Over 21 unique exhibit galleries reflect programming in areas of arts, humanities, sciences, health, nutrition, the environment and community engagement. Additional programming provides opportunities for children to further learn and discover.
Upon booking a Field Trip to The Children's Museum of the Upstate, Educators will receive:
- Digital Museum Guide outlining the educational initiatives of TCMU-Greenville's exhibits (Brief visual below)
- Digital Museum Chaperone Map
- Introductory Video for Students
- Bus Ride Letter for Students
- Coupon for 15% off at The TCMU Store